- Allows pickup trucks equipped with 5th wheel rails to tow gooseneck trailers
- Rated for up to 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Mounts to all industry-standard 5th wheel base rails
- Four-pin installation and removal for easy truck bed access
- Features a welded 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes safety chain hookups, pins & clips
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
Just because you install 5th wheel brackets and rails in your truck bed does not mean your truck is limited to one type of towing. To give your truck the tools it needs to be the ultimate towing machine, CURT offers a gooseneck adapter for a 5th wheel setup.
A 5th wheel / gooseneck plate is essentially a gooseneck hitch that mounts into a set of 5th wheel rails just like a 5th wheel trailer hitch. This allows you to pull both 5th wheel trailers and gooseneck trailers with the same pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel gooseneck hitches feature four pin-and-clip attachment points for a solid installation and quick removal when necessary, giving you full access and full use of your truck bed for hauling other loads. Best of all, our gooseneck adapter plates mount onto all industry standard rails.
This particular gooseneck plate, the Spyder™ gooseneck, features an impressive gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 6,250 lbs. and offers a 2-5/16" trailer ball for pulling most types of gooseneck trailers, including livestock trailers, chopper boxes, gravity boxes, industrial equipment haulers, flatbeds and more. CURT 5th wheel gooseneck plates and gooseneck 5th wheel adapters are the ultimate versatility tools in heavy-duty towing. We coat our 5th wheel gooseneck hitches in a black carbide powder coat to ensure that they are highly resistant to rust, scratching and UV damage.