- Plugs into USCAR socket to provide 4-way and 7-way trailer wiring connectors
- Fits USCAR-equipped vehicles with factory tow plugs only
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- Easy, snap-in installation
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 7-way RV blade socket adds reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Rubber gasket to keep moisture and elements out
- Spring-loaded dust covers keep connectors clean when not in use
- Pre-greased terminals for a reliable connection
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
A CURT connector provides a reliable connection for your trailer wiring, using an industry-standard format, such as a 4-way flat, 6-way round or 7-way RV blade. They can be used to install new wiring on a vehicle or trailer or as replacement connectors for existing wiring.
This particular connector is designed to be a perfect OEM replacement, providing a 4-way flat socket and 7-way RV blade socket to accept either trailer plug type. It features a USCAR base to connect to a standard USCAR plug (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). Once plugged into the USCAR socket, it provides a connection for the taillights, turn signals, brake lights, backup or reverse lights, electric trailer brakes and a 12-volt battery. It also provides a connection for the ground wire.
This trailer wiring connector is built to withstand the elements. It is constructed from durable black molded plastic to be impervious to rust, and it features spring-loaded dust caps to keep out rain, salt, grime and dirt when the connectors are not in use.