- Fits any 3" x 3" receiver tube opening with a 5/8" pin hole
- Tested and rated to 21,000 lbs. GTW
- High-strength steel construction with zinc-plated finish
- Secures ball mounts and other receiver tube inserts
- Grooved pin allows clip attachment at any angle
- Bent handle for an easier grip
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Retainer clip included
- Before towing, be sure the hitch pin is in place and securely fastened with the clip
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
3" x 3" receiver hitches are built for towing heaviest of trailers, and a hitch pin with the proper size and rating is essential for safe towing. This heavy-duty hitch pin has been stringently tested at our Detroit engineering facility to safely tow 21,000 lbs. It easily secures heavy-duty ball mounts or other hitch-mounted accessories in the receiver tube. It is constructed from high-strength steel and has a rust-resistant zinc-plated finish for long-lasting durability.
This heavy-duty hitch pin is made extra-long and has a 5/8" diameter to fit any 3" x 3" receiver with a 5/8" pin hole. It also features an included retainer clip and a grooved tip for easy clip access from any angle.