When it comes to ball mounts, a CURT loaded ball mount is the complete package. These ball hitches come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings.
This CURT forged loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. It comes with a 2-5/16" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most heavy-duty trailers, including large boat trailers, double-axle utility trailers, deluxe campers, livestock trailers and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling motorcycles, personal watercraft and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This ball mount also has a drop of 2" and comes with a durable carbide black powder coat finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
- Rated to 20,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 2,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- Factory-torqued CURT trailer ball accepts a 2-5/16" coupler
- Constructed from solid, forged steel for superior strength
- 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- 5/8" hitch pin & clip for secure mounting in receiver tube
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 2-5/16" trailer ball #40008, pin & clip
- Weight capacity may change if trailer ball is removed