- Protects loose wires against vibration and damage
- Keeps multiple wires contained in a single channel
- Slit lengthwise for easy application to wires
- Stronger and easier to use than a braided sleeve or wire spiral wrap
- 3/8" diameter with convoluted design for added strength
Whether you're a contractor on your way to the jobsite or just a casual fisherman heading to the boat landing, you need working trailer lights to tow safely and legally. For any towing setup, CURT offers quality wiring components, including complete wiring kits, circuit breakers, wiring connectors and more.
Protect a wiring harness or length of wires from damage with this convoluted slit loom tube. It offers a 3/8" diameter to fit multiple wires and features a durable plastic construction to protect loose wiring from vibrations, crushing and exposure to the elements. This package includes 25' of tubing and can be trimmed to any length needed.