- Designed to be mounted on an A-frame trailer tongue
- Supports up to 2,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Top-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- 15" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Can bolted or welded on (hardware not included)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
ES & INSTALL SHEETS
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field.
CURT A-frame jacks are designed specifically for A-frame trailers. They can be bolted or welded directly onto the trailer frame. Though they are not able to swing up and out of the way like CURT swivel jacks, A-frame jacks are made to retract completely to ensure enough clearance for safe travel.
This CURT A-frame trailer jack features a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs., a travel of 15" and a top-wind handle. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.